Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I

A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I
Author: Clifton K. Meador MD
Edition: 1st
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 1560530618



A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I, 1e



. Download medicine books A Little Book Of Doctors' Rules By Clifton K. Meador for free.
Dr. Meador has compiled a group of 425 rules, observations, and helpful tips for both medical students and practicing physicians--all presented with a healthy dose of humor. He uses three criteria--a good rule makes intuitive sense; a valid rule has been observed to be helpful in its application or harmful in its validation; a sound rule is stated in a manner that allows affirmation or refutation by direct, systematic observations of others.
. Free medicine books A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I from rapidshare mediafire

download

A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I, 1e








by Clifton K. Meador - Elsevier Science (1992) - Paperback - ISBN 1560530618 9781560530619



Download A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I


. You can download A Little Book of Doctors' Rules I for free.

download
No comments :
Post a Comment